For anyone interested in starting off the year with a bang, if you’re in the Atlanta area, come run with me on January 1st for the 2010 Resolution Run Event, 5k, 10k or 1 mile Run for Fun and Tiny Trot.
click here for directions
This is a first for me, to start my new year this way, but what have you got to lose?……right.
Ah yes, New Years and it’s resolutions are finally here again. What’s it going to be this year? I remember when I started my journey to physical well being, I came to a realization that I didn’t need another list of goals that I may or may not have reached. What I needed was to set my intentions not on what I was going to do in January, but how I was going to live my life from this point forward. And so, that is what I did. I wrote down these six intentions that go along with the Six Simple Truths.
1. It is my intention to start every day in a spirit of gratitude for what I have.
2. It is my intention to carefully pay attention to my thoughts and emotions by taking deliberate action and reserving time to quiet my mind, daily.
3. It is my intention to let go of all of the thoughts that do not move me in the direction of my heart’s desires.
4. It is my intention to allow all the good right and perfect people, things and situations into my life experience.
5. It is my intention to circulate the good that I attract to my life.
6. It is my intention to diligently apply my heart’s wisdom in my daily activities.
Write these down and read them aloud. With these words come great power to accomplish whatever it is your heart desires.
Here’s wishing you the absolute best New Year yet. This is the year you can do it!