I’ll let you in on a little secret I stumbled across that has made my transformation so much easier.
Have you ever seen someone running or exercising and it looks like they’re in complete pain?
You know the look, you’ve seen the guy. All I can think when I see that is why is he putting himself through this. That looks painful. So I decided to try a little experiment and I tried smiling when I was walking or exercising and wow did it work! I’m not even sure of all the reasons why it works, something to do with endorphins I guess, but like electricity, I don’t need to know how it works to be able to use and enjoy it.
So, without further ado, here are the top ten reasons to smile..1. It makes your exercise more enjoyable.
2. Smiling is a great way to quickly relieve stress to help you make better eating decisions.
3. It makes other people around you feel good.
4. It makes you more attractive.
5. It releases endorphins that have many benefits.
6. It has been shown to lower your blood pressure.
7. It will make you look younger.
8. It will improve your job and your sex life 🙂 (in theory)
9. It just plain feels good.
10. It’s free…why not smile?
Thank you for tuning in and come on back for some more easy tips to get your butt back in shape with effortless ease.